Happy Friday! I just wanted to drop in quickly with a couple of feels from this week before I get back to enjoying this 90 degree first day of fall (how odd… right?)
1. Bikes. One of my oldest and best friends in the world, Kurt, came into town to visit for an extended weekend, and we are having a blast. Last night we rode bikes around the lake and ate ice cream on the porch. What could be better than that. Next week, I’ll be sure to update you on all of the shenanigans of this visit.
2. Smoothie time. I am back on a smoothie for breakfast kick. Check out my go-to recipe from a couple of months ago HERE.
3. Late summer veg. I can’t handle how pretty they are AND how great they taste.
4. Photo shoot. Finally had a headshot session with Chara through her photography business, Art de la Photographie. I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks, and it was such an enjoyable experience. I will write up a post all about it in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned!
5. Ballers. I can’t stop watching HBO’s Ballers. Such a good show, but way too easy to binge watch. I’m finally all caught up and excited for the season finale this weekend. I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again… Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a ROCKSTAR!
6. Apple Music. Just when I think I know everything about my go to streaming service, I fall in love with a new feature. The “For You” personalized playlists have really been giving me life this week. My most recent “Chill Mix” had such great flow, I couldn’t even handle it. I really want to know how Apple knows me so well…
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!